Cluny Lace is a common type of straight bobbin lace, and derives its name from the Musée de Cluny in Paris. The delicate and complex stitching gives the tablecloth a rare and enthralling allure. A simple geometric design incorporating circles, diamond blocks of half stitch and rosettes of wheatears.
We bring you this simple and elegant tablecloth with a light touch of hand made cluny lace. It is All in the Details: hand stitched heart shaped flowers, stems and leaves provide interest. Available in full sizes for dining pleasure. Matching Napkins and Bread Basket cover sold separately.
- Made of pure 100% white cotton.
- Hand made Cluny Lace insertion.
- Hand embroidered floral accents by expert artisans.
- Round size : 68″ diameter.
- All sizes are approximate measurements with a variation of 5-10% deviance.
- Matching Napkins : 18″x18″ – sold in set of 4
- NO dryer.