First of all, our Full Length Bib Apron Vintage Ecru Battenburg Lace is sure to win your heart! Unusual in colour! Unusual in workmanship featuring many different embroidery technique! Finally, unusual in design, exquisite and dainty!
An apron is a garment worn at the front of the body, since ancient times, for practical and decorative purposes. Most aprons tie at the waist, usually made of pure and white premium quality cotton.
At The Lace And Linens Co.com, we offer 3 types of Aprons:
- Waist Apron or Half-Apron that extends from the waist to mid thigh.
- Bib Apron or Full-Apron covers the chest and ties or loops behind the neck and ties at the waist.
- Pinafore Apron features more fabric over the shoulders than a conventional full or bib apron. Pinafores often include decorative ruffles, or ‘wings’ of fabric above the shoulder.
A word about this vintage ecru Battenburg Lace Apron
To begin with, Battenburg Lace is perhaps the most popular style. For the reason that the lace offer affordable and elegant decorative feature.
So, we design this vintage ecru Battenburg Lace bib apron with subtle details of exquisite hand embroidery techniques: padded satin stitches, stem stitches, dot stitches. Because it is All in the Details. Most noteworthy, the embroidery is to enhance and to accentuate the hand made lace. Therefore embroidery scatters design pleasing on the bib, the 2 pockets, and at the bottom.
Similarly.a close up images of the bib.
Finally close up image to illustrate the expert workmanship of the lace, complete with hand twisted brides, lace bars, and lace rings.
- Made of pure cotton in vintage ecru colour..
- Battenburg Lace trim with hand made brides & bars and lace rings,.
- Size : full length: 24″ x 31″ x 32″.
- 2 pockets: 4″ x 5″.
- 21 pleats at waist detailed like a dress.
- All sizes are approximate measurements with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- No Dryer.