Coloured Damask has been a favourite tablecloth choice for many grand hotels. Pure Cotton is often the choice fabric for ease of care and more economical than pure linen. Pink Cotton Damask has been a signature of elegance and grace in the linen collection of Hotel Ritz in Paris.
We gave classic damask linen a lovely shade of shell pink colour to create this fresh, versatile collection. In soft pink hue, made even richer by cotton’s natural luster, texture and drape of woven damask, these tablecloths are anything but plain: they can be romantic or playful!
It is All in the details, the edges are hand folded and sewn, with miltred corners. Lotus blossoms or Rose design is woven into the fabric, giving the tablecloth a 3-dimensional appeal as well as a texture touch.
PANTONE COLOUR CODE :
# 698 C : 63″x84″
# 196 C : 63″x104″ and 63″x120″
- Made of premium quality heavy gauge cotton.
- Damask woven design: Lotus blossoms.
- Tablecloth width : 63″.
- Tablecloth lengths : 84″, 104″, 120″.
- Border edge : 0.25 inch folded, stitched, with miltred corners.
- Measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance..
- NO dryer.