Cross-stitch is the oldest form of embroidery, a form of sewing and a popular form of counted thread embroidery in which X-shaped stitches in a tiled, raster-like pattern to form a picture. The stitcher counts the threads on a piece of evenweave fabric (such as linen) in each direction so that the stitches are of uniform size and appearance.
Beautiful Handmade cross stitch embroidered duvet cover and matching pillow shams, full Crochet Lace edged Bed skirt, Queen size. Accent cushion cover also available.
Square Pillow or Cushion Covers
- Made with premium quality 100% pure cotton.
- Pearl (or Perle) Cotton Thread
- Crisp White.
- Square Pillow : 14″x14″, 16″x16″
- Cover only.
- All measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- Trimmed with hand crocheted lace on edges.
- NO dryer.