Cross-stitch is the oldest form of embroidery, a form of sewing and a popular form of counted thread embroidery in which X-shaped stitches in a tiled, raster-like pattern to form a picture. The stitcher counts the threads on a piece of evenweave fabric (such as linen) in each direction so that the stitches are of uniform size and appearance.
Beautiful hand Cross-Stitched Roses on Crisp White Cotton has just the right hint of colours. The effect is Clean and Fresh, simple elegance! It is All in the Details, the very fine handmade crocheted lace in roses adds that extra touch of sophisticated refinement!
Queen size only.
Cross stitched Roses with full crochet lace edges. Romantic as well as relaxing, for a more decorative flair. Purchase with 2 shams as a 3-pieces set. Limited quantity!
- Made with premium quality pure 100% cotton.
- Pearl (or Perle) Cotton Thread
- Crisp White.
- Duvet Cover size : Queen : 88″(w) x 88″(l).
- Purchase with pillow shams 3-pieces set or without.
- Matching Sham size : 20″x30″.
- All measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- Trimmed with hand crocheted lace on edges of sham.
- NO dryer.