Organdy is a fine, translucent cotton fabric usually having a durable crisp finish, white. Word origin , ,
Punto in Aria, this rare and beautiful type of needle Venice Lace is, strictly speaking, Stitches in Air. Some finest work of Venetian Lace boasts of six thousand buttonhole stitches in one square inch, an amazing accomplishment as an embroiderer.
- Fine translucent 100% Cotton Organdy.
- Needlework Venice Lace pure Cotton thread.
- Pure White.
- Oblong Sizes: 72″x108″ , 72″x126″, 72×144″
- Napkins : 18″x18″ set of 4 : 1 corner Venice Lacework
- All measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- NO dryer.