“Royal Garden” embroidered lace trim bed sheet of quality cotton and workmanship. Limited quantities available in Twin- Double- Queen-King sizes. 2 colours : Rose or Pearl Blue colour embroidery thread. Pillow case can be purchased separately.
Around 1873, Issac Groebli of Switzerland invented the first practical Schiffli Embroidery machine. This machine was based on the principals introduced by the newly invented sewing machine. Groebli’s machine utilized the combination of a continuously threaded needle and shuttle containing a bobbin of thread. The shuttle itself looked similar to the hull of a sailboat. His machine came to be known as a schiffli machine. “Schiffli” in the Swiss dialect of the German language , means “little boat”.
- 100% premium quality cotton.
- Embroidered Lace border trim.
- Rose colour.
- Fitted sheet with deep pocket.
- Twin size : 3-pieces 70″x96″/39″x75″/+1 case : Rose or Pearl Blue.
- Double size : 4-pieces 84″x96″/54″x75″/+2 cases : Rose or Pearl Blue.
- Queen size : 4-pieces 90″x108″/60″x80″/+2 cases : Rose or Pearl Blue.
- King size : 4-pieces 108″x108″/78″x80″/+2 cases : Pearl Blue only.
- Extra pillow cases can be purchased separately. Rose or Pearl Blue.
- Machine wash. NO dryer.