Tuscany lace is a form of decorative netting and perhaps to have originated in Tuscany, Italy, from the net making techniques that a fishing community would require. Modano is an Italian name for square-meshed knotted laces. Modano Tuscany Lace of 6 – 8 inches extends the full 3 sides of the bed cover.
The fine needle embroidery makes this bed cover unique and vintage.
It is All in the Details, the Chrysanthemums and foliage are remarkable needle embroidery of various techniques: long and short satin stitches, leaf stitches, stem stitches, open work and drawn thread work, just to name a few.
Close up of the embroidery to illustrate
Matching pillow shams sold separately, available in Standard size or king size.
- Hand made Modano Tuscany Lace.
- Embroidered chrysanthemums in centre and along lace edges.
- Made of premium quality cotton,
- Crisp White colour.
- Twin size: 68″(w) x 90″ (l)
- Double Size: 84″(w) x 90″(l)
- Queen size: 90″(w) x 96″(l)
- King size: 108″(w) x 96″(l)
- Matching shams : 21″ x 27″ (standard) or 21″ x 37″ (king)
- Limited quantities while inventory lasts.
- Measurements are approximate with a deviance of 5-10 percent variance.
- Precise dimensions available upon request.
- NO DRYER.
Approximate prices for other currencies: US$ 226.14 / UK pound sterling 161.09 / Euro 183.55 for Queen size bed cover (Mar.2018)