White Work embroider full length apron
An apron is a garment worn at the front of the body, since ancient times, for practical and decorative purposes. Most aprons tie at the waist, usually made of pure and white premium quality cotton.
At The Lace And Linens Co.com, we offer 3 types of Aprons:
- Waist Apron or Half-Apron that extends from the waist to mid thigh.
- Bib Apron or Full-Apron covers the chest and ties or loops behind the neck and ties at the waist.
- Pinafore Apron features more fabric over the shoulders than a conventional full or bib apron. Pinafores often include decorative ruffles, or ‘wings’ of fabric above the shoulder.
First of all, the tiny and meticulous stitches of this White Work embroider full length apron can only be accomplished by a well trained craftswoman. Because the tension is taut and even,
In addition, it is All in the Details The crochet lace trim is fashioned in the form of tiny lace flowers. Beautiful design, superb workmanship.
Furthermore, edges are hand folded and sewn. Finally crochet lace trlm is hand stitched to attach.
Most noteworthy, close up of the pocket illustrates attention to fine details.Note the hand folded edge before crochet lace trim is hand stitched by way of attaching to the body of the apron.
- Made of pure crisp white cotton.
- Crochet Lace trim with lace flowers. Sold out!
- Size : 26″ x 34″ x 36″.
- White Work embroider apron with drawn thread details.
- 2 pockets: 4″ x 5″.
- Softly pleated at waist.
- Measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- NO Dryer