The use of heavy wool threads, this design has a layered or textural look. It also means requiring a slightly stiffer or heavier fabric than cross-stitch, as it needs to hold up to the weight of the threads and the tension of the stitches. While it can be worked on cotton evenweaves and linens, there is a fabric devoted to the technique. Called Hardanger fabric, this 100% cotton 22-ct. evenweave is available in a warm creamy Ecru colour.
It is All in the Details, a crocheted lace trim with picots in rose buds design to compliment the gros point floral.
- 100% Wool thread Gros Point stitching.
- Creamy Ecru colour 22 ct Cotton evenweave canvas.
- Tea Coaster size : 6″ diameter.
- Crocheted Lace trim Cotton thread.
- Lace trim Picoted Rose Buds design.
- All measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- Precise measurements can be available upon request.
- NO Dryer.