Tuscany lace is a form of decorative netting and perhaps to have originated in Tuscany from the net-making techniques that a fishing community would require.
Other designer’s touch and decor idea. A heart shaped pillow cover serves as a doily atop a cedar chest. A budget wise tip for easy decorating adds romance and elegance to an ordinary piece of furniture. The matching tuscany lace table topper on the night stand beside the bed provides a finishing touch to complete the decoration.
- Made of premium quality pure Cotton.
- Hand crafted with lace trim and satin stitched embroidered accent.
- Rectangular shape : 12″x16
- Tuscany Lace trim :hand knotted Modano style 4″ wide in roses motif.
- Covers only.
- All measurements are approximate with a variance of 5-10% deviance.
- Precise dimensions can be available upon request.
- No dryer.